Lord,

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loverly

Isn't that a fun word? Loverly. It is just so much fun to say. Loverly loverly loverly.

Winter is seeping in through the slowly opening door, the Christmas feel is beginning, and my story is.....not done? Not good. I plan to completely and utterly finish my story by tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Weekly Assignment: Find a word you like and use it in a sentence in your story that you are writing right now!

Bible Chapter: 2 Samuel 22

Have a 'loverly' day and enjoy many adventures!

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN- 52 DAYS!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    First, I can't believe Christmas is in only 52 days!
    Second, good luck on your story! I know you can do it! You're Miss Perseverance....

    And my word is "smithereens", but I don't know if I can fit that into my story right now. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete