Lord,

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The challenge...

I have decided to challenge myself with a difficult yet full filling task. Yes, it may end in papercuts, tears, and a small bit of hair-pulling...but in the end it will be worth it. Right? Right...

The Challenge: Read every single book that has ever passed through my room doors...in a year. 330 books. 365 days. This...will be interesting.

The Challengee: A girl who has decided to do this slightly interesting, slightly idiotic thing. The point? None whatsoever.

The starting point: Book 001 - Fablehaven by Brandon Mull.

Wish Me Luck.... :) I will need it.

Books To Go : 330
Days To Go : 365

Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! I'm so proud! It will be quite the journey, my little weed. :) Go get 'em! And there IS a point: VICTORY!

    Just a thought, maybe up the days TO a year. 365 days exactly. :) Just think, a whole year! (Instead of jipping yourself those lovely 65 days). Then you can say, "I read 330 books in a year" and everyone who can do the slightest bit of math will understand that you're phenomenally awesome. ;)

    I better plan on buying you some more books because once you're finished with all the ones in your room, what in the world are you going to have to read? :P (P.s. Let's read through Hunger Games again together in March, eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...excellent idea! Thanks Nadya!

    ReplyDelete