Lord,

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weed....

I have discovered something that is quite horrifying. I have this odd thing sticking out of my head. It just sits there, all day. Sometimes it gets defensive, frizzy, and attacks my face...other times it is just so weak it sits limply and does absolutely nothing. Useless thing. I have decided to name it 'weed'...two feet of absolute misery.

The real name?
Hair.

That's right, my hair is my weed, my 'crowning glory' of pure annoying. What do I plan to do about it? Heehee...get ready hair, scissors are coming...

Sadly...I have quite a debate going on whether or not I should cut my 'golden locks of dread.' What do you guys think?

As for my book reading, well? What can I say....

I've finished half a book...

I know! Don't scold... it takes time to get into 'read books!' stage...but as soon as I am there they will be piling up in the 'done!' pile. :)

Books To Go : 329.5
Days To Go : 361


I found this picture, and I thought you would enjoy it.... (credit - click here)



2 comments:

  1. DON'T DO IT!!!! In fact, you don't have permission. (hehe) XOXOXO, your mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT!!! You have your sister's permission. ;)

    ReplyDelete