Lord,

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Already?

Is it possible? Christmas is almost here...already? Let's see if the necessary steps have been completed to allow Christmases passage:

Snow - Check!
Freezing Cold Air - Check!
The Feel Of Christmas - Check!
Eggnog - Check!
Christmas Music - Check!

Hmm....sounds like it is time! :) I have been listening to so much Christmas music, it is almost pathetic (not to mention all of the Christmasy treats and piping hot drinks that I have gulped down...) I guess I actually missed the Winter! (Shhh! Don't tell anyone!)

Here is a song to listen to while you enjoy the Holidays!
Jingle Bells (AFRS Rehearsal) - Bing Crosby and the Andrew Sisters

(Or listen to Pandora Classical Christmas Station!)

Yay for Christmas!!!

Note:
My challenge is going awesome! I am currently reading 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'...although I am not enjoying it as much as I did when I was ten :P

No comments:

Post a Comment