Lord,

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Favorite Place...


Cafe music pronounces itself from an invisible speaker, and the gentle hum of voices and the coffee machine mingle together. I take a sip of my chill Mango smoothie, and the cold rushes down and oddly enough warms my stomach. I read part of my story, and smile as I realize how well it is coming along. I have my favorite place to write, and every time I go there, Every note of every sound seems to spur on an idea. What are your favorite places to write?

Assignment of the week- Find your favorite place to write, and write there for an hour. Either in a journal or your story, just write whatever you want!

Bible Chapter- Luke 10

1 comment:

  1. Okay, firstly, that made me really long for my Cocoa Grove. *sigh*
    Then, I realized that I can make tasty smoothies and coffees here, and I'm going to while I write in my writing room! :) I'm excited to write for an hour. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    P.s. I love Luke 10. :D

    ReplyDelete