Lord,

Monday, October 11, 2010

Life


As I sit in my soft gushy chair drinking French Vanilla Mocha, I hear my fingers typing on the keys. The beautiful click clacks hold their own stories......I just think of how wonderful writing REALLY is. Creating stories and characters and crying and laughing from your OWN writing....if it blesses you, imagine how much it will bless others!
I have usually been kind of embarrassed to tell others about my stories, thinking about what they will say, and then yesterday I thought. If God gave you the gift of writing what you write, you should NOT be embarrassed...It doesn't matter what other people think, you are writing what God wants you to write, and somewhere out there it will bless someone, even if it is just one person. Isn't this SO true!

Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men-Colossians 3:34

1 comment:

  1. Amen girl! What an encouragement! Praise the Lord for revealing that to you!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete