Lord,

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fuzz...


I like fuzz....why? I don't know. Maybe it reminds me of fuzzy socks as I curl up in my bed....maybe it reminds me of my adorable little kitty Fritz....or maybe I just love the word. It is so fun to say. Fuzz. Fuzz fuzz fuzz. Anyways....the deadline for my story is coming up! I have to get it done THIS Sunday....talk about a time squeeze! I will definitely be praying that I can get it done in time. The story train is UP and running! Anyone who would like to join just email melanieshea@earthlink.net and I will add you to the list of participants! For new comers...the story train is where you email things you have written to a bunch of people and they tell you what they think. Fun! I am now curling up on my bed....thinking of fuzz. Fuzz.....

Weekly assignment: go buy a pair of fuzzy socks, unless you already have some, and write a short little story about some people who live in the land of fuzz. If you wish to post it email me at melanieshea@earthlink.net and I would be happy to post it on here for you!

Weekly Bible Chapter: Psalms 103

(If any of you have Bible chapter suggestions please tell me so I can share them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment